Sunday, September 18, 2011

Summer Recap

Since I was missing in action all summer, I bring you a quick recap.

My niece came to stay for a week. 


We had blackberries and raspberries growing everywhere.  The girls helped pick them.  I attempted a few times to make cobbler.


I went out a few times and got some nice nature shots.  Until I saw a huge rattlesnake, then I didn't go poking around in the weeds anymore.


This is the Drake.  My Dad calls him the luckiest dog in the world.


He was a stray my sister picked up on the side of the road.


Now she has gone away to college but he still sleeps on the porch and gets to run all over the property between their house and ours.  He also has their Jack Russel and my brother's coon dogs to hang out with.  The Terrible Terrier doesn't care much for him though.


Babe Jr. made the middle school cheer squad and went to camp, but I can't post pics of other peoples kids online, so you'll have to use your imagination there.

I've been helping a friend plan her wedding and bridal shower.  I'm sure I'll have a future post about both as the shower is in 2 weeks and the wedding is a month away.

And finally, another shot of the wild horses at the top of the mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment