Sunday, April 24, 2011

A few Spring flowers

I finally got out today and shot some of the pretty flowers popping up everywhere. I've already missed the bloom time on a some of the flowering trees in our area, so I'm making an effort to capture more than I let slip by. This is a bush in my Father-in-Law's front yard.

WV photography flowers flora

I'm not sure what type it is, but this little bugger seems to like it.

West Virginia photography flower flora insect

I took very many pics of native wildflowers, but still have lots of editing to do to them.  Promise I'll post them ASAP.

2 comments:

  1. rhododendron? azalea? Love the colors of the buds and the little bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers - it's an Azalea by the way. I look forward to your wildflower shots.

    ReplyDelete